Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Heart "Blogging"


Look at me! I'm "blogging" in the whole new way that my "blogging" overlords demanded. It looks exactly the same, doesn't it? That's just one of the great things about it - its effervescent pointlessness. I suppose that the only big difference is that now an additional, more powerful Big Brother type will monitor my every thought and stare at me through the eye-hole in my "computer." Also, most of the steps of "blogging" are now marginally more difficult. But it is for my own good! If I enjoyed "blogging" too much, it might take over my life. Also, it's fun to have new challenges! Especially when the results are unnoticeable... because then there is nothing to distract one from the pure experience. I believe Chuang Tzu said something similar on the subject of "blogging." Best of all, I got a nice email notifying me about the change. At the end it said, Happy blogging! and it was signed The Blogging Team. The only thing that might have made it better would have been if it had said, Happy "blogging!" signed, The "Blogging" Team. That would have been sweet. (Pictured, Chuang Tzu and a friend from his "blogging" team.)