Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Triumphant Return of Solipsism

Well, my attack on solipsism did not last long, did it? Oh, solipsism, you have won the battle... but I shall win the war! Anyway, here is a "link" to a new review which I believe captures the intent or spirit with/in which my new book was written. And to be fair, here is another review with somewhat of an opposite view. Of course, it doesn't matter that I have a feeling one person understood what I was trying to get at and another person thought I was trying to get at something else called "hick baiting" (!) when my message, if I have one, which I don't, is probably something like "We are all hicks," yes, a "hick embracing" message! But it doesn't matter what I think about things like this. The book has to speak for itself. If I have to sit here and explain it on a "blog," something is wrong with it and/or me! Every opinion is fine. And I am not criticizing the person who wrote the review. She said some nice things, too, and besides, she made good points while enumerating her dislikes.