Thursday, April 18, 2013

So Much Woody Allen

Hey guess what I already have the May issue of THE BELIEVER. AND IT'S NOT EVEN MAY YET! The rest of you suckers will have to wait until May, ha ha! And I noticed that Woody Allen crops up in a Noah Baumbach interview and in a Rashida Jones interview and in my dumb column too. Woody Allen, Woody Allen, Woody Allen. I guess people just really enjoy mentioning Woody Allen. Woody Allen. Hey guess what else I really wanted to interview Lauren Graham for THE BELIEVER because she has a novel coming out and also because I really wanted to interview Lauren Graham for THE BELIEVER. So I exchanged several emails with her publicist on the subject of what THE BELIEVER is all about and in the end the publicist asked, "Is this a religious interview?" So I'm thinking that ain't going to happen. :(