Friday, November 18, 2022

Owl Time

Hello! As you know, I don't "blog" anymore. But I recently left social media, which has seemingly increased my temptation to "blog," which I don't do anymore. But! This is not one of those days. In an unfinished bit of old "blog" business, I am required by law to tell you every time I read a book with an owl in it. I am here to fulfill my impersonal obligation, which does not count as "blogging," by letting you know that the new (?) David Milch autobiography has an owl in it. Furthermore, in what I take to be a startling coincidence, the owl in Milch's book, which I read about today, appears to the author at 5:15 AM, while, likewise, in TODAY'S very installment of SOUR BLUEBERRIES - "click" here to read it, ha ha, you won't, and how I hate you for it - the sound of an owl (?) disturbs our protagonists' slumber at 5 AM. With that, I leave you to consider the workings of fate.