Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Nicest Person in the World

Hey look it's me and Natasha Allegri, the nicest person in the world! You ADVENTURE TIME fans may know her as the person who made up Fionna and Cake. I think! I think she made them up. If she didn't make them up, she had a big part in making them up. I don't know what I'm talking about, ever, but I'm pretty sure she made up Fionna and Cake. May God forgive me if I am wrong! And she has a great "blog" too and is doing so many other awesome things. Kent told me she is making her own show, for example. It is called BEE AND PUPPYCAT. So watch out! She is the person I met who got caviar out of a vending machine with her friend Patrick! But that's not what I'm talking about. So "click" on this, for just one random thing, and you can slowly get to know Natasha Allegri, "internet" style! And guess what? One of our cats is named Pan and her cat is named Pancake. Okay!