Saturday, October 03, 2015

Couch Business

Last night when I couldn't sleep I watched three FRIENDS episodes in a row and I got obsessed with the very beginning of the credits sequence where they're all sitting on a couch outside and posing on it in various ways, I was like, "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Every time it came on I thought "I am going to rewind this couch business and watch it frame by frame and figure out what is going on here. It seems like some of the 'friends' are late, and then the other 'friends' have to make room for them on the couch, which is outside." But I didn't rewind it or watch it frame by frame. Then I was like, "Well, I bet somebody on the 'internet' has analyzed this. I'll look it up tomorrow." But now I don't feel like doing that either. I guess I'll never know. (See also.)