Friday, April 17, 2015

Be Sure to Include Dana Andrews

In another ASTONISHING COINCIDENCE, I hear from McNeil that he watched the old movie FALLEN ANGEL today. Here's what! Dr. Theresa and I came EXTREMELY CLOSE to watching FALLEN ANGEL today! OF ALL MOVIES. I don't even know what made me think of it. A vibration from McNeil's mind? That is the only reasonable answer! But for whatever reason we turned on MIRAGE instead, something I had recorded from TCM. We got a few minutes in and our brains hurt already from Gregory Peck's mysterious identity predicament. Don't we have enough problems with our own mysterious identity predicaments? "Maybe I'll take a nap instead," I said, and promptly fell asleep for four hours. Ain't life grand. So anyway, if you do a "Google Image Search" for the movie FALLEN ANGEL, don't just google the term "fallen angel" or all you'll get is a lot of scary fan art of scary looming demons with big scary wings. Add Dana Andrews to your search terms.