Thursday, June 30, 2011

Now My Big Weird Head Is Looking At You

Hey, look! Here is a picture an artist did of my big weird head. I like it! I opened up the new Yalobusha Review and saw it and I was pretty surprised. Like, "I am almost positive that is my head looking back at me eerily from this magazine." I asked my friend Bill, who was one of the editors of the issue, "Is that my head in your magazine?" He said, "Hmm, I don't recall your head being in the magazine." So I contacted the artist directly and said, "I enjoy your work. Is that my head?" And the artist said yes! Well, it certainly was a shock. The artist said it must have been like that SIMPSONS episode when Homer saw his face on the Japanese detergent box. Yes! But I feel much better now. "Click" here for more about Jordan Speer, the artist.