Wednesday, June 24, 2015

McNeilileaks

Don't even pretend! I know you want to know what McNeil dreamed the other night. And luckily he emailed me about it. I'm going to cut-and-paste his email right here in our latest installment of... McNeilileaks: "Last night I had a dream that my grandfather (long dead) ordered a pack of playing cards that featured Dean Martin images (also long dead) instead of the regular pattern of 7 diamonds, for example. You know the type. My grandfather was a fan of Dino as well. Anyway, when the cards came the images were 52 frames of the same scene from unknown (to us) public domain movie with Dean Martin in a long beard, thick mustache, and black hat...standing outside a house looking straight out of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF. 52 images with a slightly different turn of the head of a barely recognizable Dino. A nightmare."