Sunday, August 18, 2024

Sex-Crazed AI

I guess you want to know how my project is going, the one where - ever since McNeil found a former outside "blog" "link" to a literary treasure that had been salaciously commandeered by sex-crazed AI robots (FOOTNOTE! I originally titled this "post" "What's Up With Zombies," going so far as to research whether or not "With" should be capitalized in a title, before changing it to "Sex-Crazed AI," which I felt would "generate" more "clicks") - I am slowly "clicking" on every previous "blog" "link" to make sure that insidious zombie "links" are replaced by a wholesome alternative. So far I've looked at between 250-300 "posts," I estimate, out of 6910, as of this one. So it's going to take a while. I have to say that I can't believe I've "posted" just 6910 times so far. It feels like 691,000. What a wasted life. But that's not your problem! Oh, as I go through these old "posts," I am also deleting any image, or dead spot where an image used to be, that was originally acquired by what I later learned (around 2008?) was the ignorant and problematic method of "stealing bandwidth." Very often, as a result, if you "click" on an old "post" (I know you won't! Partly because you don't exist), you will see former me excitedly advising you to check out a real groovy accompanying image that isn't there. You know what? Who cares?