Thursday, August 02, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hey you know I have all these movie channels because I'm just kind of a disgusting slob who hangs around all day doing nothing. So there are three different movies about Christmas on RIGHT NOW and I just had to run in here to my precious little computer and tell you all about that. One of the movies is about a teen who is trying to get home for Christmas to receive his new Porsche, so that sounds like something I can relate to. Another one is based on a Truman Capote short story, but not the one you're thinking of, and it quite improbably stars Katharine Hepburn and The Fonz, so how did that happen? And finally I would like to bring to your attention the Hulk Hogan vehicle SANTA WITH MUSCLES, so allow me to quote the entire capsule description, which bears repeating: "Amnesia makes a mean health-food tycoon think he's Santa Claus, especially when it comes to a local orphanage."