Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Your Daily Future

Welcome to our newest regular feature, "Your Daily Future," in which our resident psychic, Agent "M.," predicts the future, yes, YOUR future! Today's mystic scroll from Agent "M." just came through the vast network of pneumatic tubes that forms the very circulatory system of the Pendarvis Building: "I just had a premonition" (writes Agent "M.") "that we would have an earthquake today. A small one but large enough to spill my Coke on my keyboard. So I have put the cap on the precariously perched Coke and moved said Coke away from keyboard!" You heard it here first! Agent "M." also admired Ellen's and Peter O'Toole's velvet suits at the Academy Awards the other night. This has nothing to do with the future and everything to do with Agent "M.'s" exquisite taste in velvet suits. Okay, now I'm going to "Google" the term "Your Daily Future." I hope it's not taken! If it is, we'll have an exciting contest and come up with something else.