Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome to Possum Kingdom


All this talk about possums has led the person who informed me that the CIA had a hand in editing a Jerry Lewis movie (true story!) to reveal that she lives near a town called Possum Kingdom. "Pricey real estate and pronounced with a straight face," says she. I am not being mysterious about my informant's identity! If I don't have a clear idea that someone wants her name mentioned in such a disreputable place as this "blog," I tend to err on the side of caution. Speaking of "blog" rules, it is time get back to the random, recycled illustrations that put the "blog" at the forefront of the "blog" conservation movement. Maybe next time. Right now, here is the "web" site of the Possum Kingdom Chamber of Commerce and here is a picture from some kind of parade they had in Possum Kingdom.