Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Frasier, Briefly

Welcome once again to our somewhat popular (with me and Kelly Hogan) feature "Frasier, Briefly." You know of course how we have been "posting" random old pictures on the "blog" because my computer already has so many pictures on it that it is going to explode and I can't add anymore. I have added one more. It came from Kelly Hogan, so of course it involves Frasier. Today Hogan was backstage at 30 ROCK and she is playing on the Jimmy Fallon television program tonight, yet she still found time to send me a scary picture of some dude's tattoo showing the head (and logo!) of Frasier. That's loyalty! So the least I can do is add the picture to the lineup. But THAT'S IT! No more pictures. And anyhow no picture will ever be better. There is nowhere for the "blog" to go from here.