Thursday, April 15, 2010

Frasier, Briefly


Welcome once again to "Frasier, Briefly," our regular peek into the fast-paced world of Frasier reruns. Last night, Theresa was delighted to hear Niles make a Lizzie Borden joke on a Frasier rerun. Why delighted? Because Theresa has recently FINISHED HER DISSERTATION, that's why! And I can't tell you anything about it except that it involves Lizzie Borden, Patricia Hearst, "Tokyo Rose," and Martha Stewart. Oh, and Nathaniel Hawthorne and Hester Prynne. Once a few formalities are out of the way, Theresa will BE A DOCTOR, just like Dr. "M.," and then I will have to stop calling her Theresa and start calling her Dr. "T." See, Frasier had this fan sort of stalking him. There was a knock at the door and Frasier said, "Who is it?" And Niles said, "It's Lizzie Borden, I want you to autograph my hatchet." I may be paraphrasing. I missed it. Theresa told me and now I'm telling you.