Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oatmeal Tips

Welcome once again to "Oatmeal Tips," your place on the "web" for oatmeal tips. TODAY! Elizabeth Kaiser talks about oatmeal on the Oxford American "web" site. "Click" here! She detects a note of cypress. Plus there is an actual oatmeal tip, which I think I am quoting correctly: "Nerves attack? Try oatmeal." Also on the OA "web" site, my good neighbor Dent May is interviewed. You can see his crazy house I told you about. Above, that's the stage to which I witnessed poor Grimes carrying heavy objects with her twig-like arms one fateful night. Check out Dent's new album! Check out Kelly Hogan's new album! Check out everybody's new album. Why not Grimes? Check out her album too! It's pretty new. Check out everybody's album. Everybody has a new album. Check it out. Goodbye from "Oatmeal Tips"! Goodbye forever.