Friday, April 30, 2010

Entertainment


Maybe everybody knows about this. I came across the program ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT the other day. No disrespect at all, but I don't believe I have thought of it in decades. Anyway, what I saw was an M&M interviewing a person. I am not kidding. Part of the show was an M&M candy (plain, not peanut) interviewing a person. I can hardly express how I felt. The interview was presented naturally and without fanfare or explanation, leading me to believe that this is now a normal thing in the world of ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT, or maybe just a normal thing in the world, that an anthropomorphic candy interviews celebrities and nobody cares. I don't understand anything anymore. I know I am terrible about sticking to my random picture rule, but I feel the need to do a "Google Image Search" so I can prove to you and myself that there is a piece of candy regularly interviewing people on TV and nobody thinks anything of it and we all just pretend that everything is okay. (Sadly, this is the best I could do. It is a peanut, not a plain. I guess everyone is in on the deal. I'd hate to tell you how long I looked. For example, I found out that an anthropomorphic M&M has a twitter account. I told you it was the Year of Repressive Desublimation and you didn't believe me.)