Monday, January 24, 2011

Jack Pendarvis Likes This

Hey, you know how you can "like" things on facebook? For example, over 117,000 people "like" Dentyne brand gum! They didn't mention that in THE SOCIAL NETWORK for some reason with an ominous Trent Reznor chord thrumming beneath a scene at Dentyne headquarters. Right now I am the ONLY person on facebook to "like" Guy Kibbee. If you "search" for "Guy Kibbee" it says "1 person likes this." This is something that needs to be fixed or maybe we shouldn't worry about it. I think I was watching a Guy Kibbee movie on TCM, and I want to say he had a moustache and was a little thinner than usual and played a creep. Well, come to think of it, maybe that wasn't even Guy Kibbee! But whoever he was he made me scamper to my computer to tell the world how much I "like" Guy Kibbee. It seemed important!