Friday, April 13, 2007

I Lied

Contrary to what I said a few moments ago, I have one final "post" about the party last night. When I ran into Jamie Allen there, he began telling the unfortunate young woman who had stumbled into our range not only about our artificially inflated and deeply meaningless dispute, but about all the jolly "blogging" we had done on the subject. A true party killer! Beware, young "bloggers"! There is perhaps nothing sadder than two "bloggers" talking about each other's "blogs" in front of a rightly uninterested third party at a social function. Nothing sadder... except, perhaps, when one of them (I, for example) says, "And now we can 'blog' about this conversation tomorrow!" Sad... and sadder still when one does so, as I am doing now. Gosh, I've given myself a lot to think about.