Friday, September 14, 2007

There's This


Well, in fact I did get a pleasant email from someone inviting me to be in an anthology alongside several people I have mentioned on the "blog": Lynda Barry (pictured), Brock Clarke (author of AN ARSONIST'S GUIDE TO WRITERS' HOMES IN NEW ENGLAND), Hollis Gillespie, Maud Newton, and Amanda Stern. Very nice company! Also on the list, a lot of other people I've heard of but have never mentioned on the "blog" because I'm only one man and can't spend all my time mentioning everybody on earth although I know it seems at times as if I certainly can and have every intention of doing so and never doing anything else. Speaking of which, the only trouble with being in the anthology is that it would require me to actually write something. Well, I'll let you know how THAT turns out.