Sunday, September 16, 2007

Caution: McNeil At Work

McNeil has been hard at work again, by which I mean he's been fiddling around on YouTube. Today he hoped to settle an argument we got into about whether or not Paul Lynde was on the sitcom TEMPERATURE'S RISING. That's right: we got into an argument about whether or not Paul Lynde - who maybe you've almost forgotten - was on the sitcom TEMPERATURE'S RISING, which you've never heard of. McNeil submitted this clip as evidence of (and reason for) my "confusion." But I hate to tell McNeil that Paul Lynde joined the cast when the show was revamped and the title was changed to THE NEW TEMPERATURE'S RISING. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease! McNeil also suggested that I find a good YouTube clip of Sonny Rollins for the "blog." So I did. "Click" on it!