Thursday, July 01, 2010

I Call That Love

Lately I have been listening a lot to the song "Awake" by the Atlanta band Smoke. They have been on my mind. Did you know that Theresa and I met at a Smoke show? It's a "blog" fact! Cut it out and paste it in your homemade book of "blog" facts. I found this video (below) on youtube. Listen for the trumpet playing! That's my friend from Hubcap City blowing his horn. Maybe my favorite part of the song is the guys singing in unison in the background, away from the microphones. I don't even know if you can hear what they are saying, but from seeing them live so many times I can let you know they are saying, "I call that love... that's what it is." A Greek chorus! Oh, and PS, that is the famous Majestic Diner of "blog" fame. We used to live around the corner. "Blog" fact!