Monday, October 16, 2006

"Blogging" in Crisis: Part Three

You people think I'm kidding but I'm not. I just don't know how long the "blog" can sustain itself. It needs to be fed a constant diet of items about comic books and comic strips, donuts, the fabled Cyclops of yore, Jerry Lewis, "Gilmore Girls," classy fiction (pictured), clog dancing, and Rome - not to mention my crass self-promotion, which is not your responsibility. Heck, I'd even take another item about soccer, seeing as how both of those were pretty scintillating, even though I'm not a big sports fan. Still it makes me feel kind of manly, having it on my "blog." All I'm saying is, use your imagination. Do you live somewhere interesting like Rome or Ohio? Do you eat donuts or enjoy folk dances? Did you used to live in Japan or do graffiti art? Do you know how to "scratch" on a vinyl LP? Did you ever have to carry an "amp" up a flight of stairs for a "gig"? Do you work somewhere? A hospital, maybe? An ice cream parlor? I bet your tales of daily life would fit right in on my "blog"! These things don't cut-and-paste themselves, people. It's time to come together as a nation.