Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No Cause For Alarm

I know I've mentioned it before, but the "blog" is shutting down for a few days while the old "blogmaster" heads out to appear on a panel. I've given you plenty to do so you shouldn't get into any trouble while I'm gone. And once you finish the quiz, why not work on your imaginary anthology? Today we're adding a new story to that one: "Do Not Disturb" by A.M. Homes. It's a dilly! We'll keep adding stories until we hit 30 of them. I have ascertained that all good anthologies contain exactly 30 stories. I don't think anyone will bother disputing the fact. Once your special anthology is put together in a tidy fashion, maybe you'll want to work on a haiku or novella for our other imaginary anthology. See? There's no need to get "blue"! You'll be perfectly fine without me. Or, if you just can't stand it, I suppose for your own good you should buy my book to keep you company. But only if it is absolutely medically necessary and prescribed by your doctor. Now dry those eyes.