Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Pendarvis Urges Calm


Don't worry, everybody! I'll only be gone from the "blog" for a few days. I'm on my way to the Eugene Walter Writers Festival to do my thing. Even if you can't be there, you can join in through the magical world of imagination. Just buy my book THE MYSTERIOUS SECRET OF THE VALUABLE TREASURE and pretend I'm reading it to you. It's easy and fun! Get it from one of the usual places on the internet, or wouldn't it be nicer to give your business to a fine independent bookstore like Turnrow, Lemuria, Square Books, Changing Hands (where I received the t-shirt I'm wearing in the picture above) or A Cappella? Email or call! You'll find them all quite as personable as any computer. That's the Pendarvis guarantee! Well, this is what my sister tells me every day that a "blog" is for. I hope she's happy! She also told me to link to something I've written.