Saturday, February 06, 2010

Dr. "M.'s" TV Korner Presents: Dr. "M.'s" Eight Mysterious Questions of Mystery


I can't believe it is already time for another episode of Dr. "M.'s" TV Korner! Today Dr. "M." has eight mysterious questions of mystery about the TV show LOST, which I am going to forward to Kent. Kent will know! With that, I give you Dr. "M.": 1) "So there is no swoosh between the two storylines now, which indicates to me that we are dealing with two parallel *********? **** LA and **** Island. Will those in **** all of a sudden have new ********* of the past 3 years if the two storylines ever merge? I don't think that would be believable (as if the rest of the show is!). ([The Farmer] points out that the **** ******* storyline is also the basis of 'Fringe,' also a JJ Abrams show!)" 2) "Is Sayid now *****, or vice versa?" 3) "Did we ever figure out why women die in childbirth on the island?" 4) "Was Charlie suicidal in the pilot? I can't recall. I miss the Hobbit, don't you?" 5) "Does the appearance of the ***** ****** (led by the Harrison Ford of Japan, as I read in EW) feel a little 'been there, done that'?" 6) "What did the flight attendant mean by 'They were on the second flight'? Or did she say first flight? That line made me think that the storylines will eventually merge. Obviously, getting to the island is their destiny (how many times will that word be used this season?!) as shown in what goes down once they **** ** ***." 7) "Does anyone else think that a character's grief can often bring down a show? How are we going to deal with grumpy Sawyer all season? He will be so sad that he won't be able to take off his shirt. Which will make us sad too. Well, at least me." 8) "I wonder if Richard was in chains like Prometheus. (Was it Prometheus who was chained to a rock and had his liver eaten by a vulture each night? Did I make that up?!)" [No! - ed.] PS: Hey, Kent, let me know if you need me to fill in any of the spoiler-preventing asterisks!