Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Better Half

On our current subject of favorite movies, we hear today from Kelly Kornegay, wife of Jamie and owner, with him, of Turnrow Books in Greenwood, MS. Here's Kelly: "I would have to say that Altman's Nashville is probably my favorite... but it is really a scene with Lilly Tomlin and Keith Carradine that stands out and to make things even weirder she shares a scene with Tom Waits in Short Cuts that is my other favorite scene in a movie... both Altman films... what do you reckon that is about? One more plug for a holiday movie that makes me smile every year... Home for the Holidays with Holly Hunter." Thanks, Kelly! Nashville is one of my big "faves" as well, as you can see by "clicking" on my "myspace" page. I want to thank everyone who is sending in their lists of favorite movies. I'll probably only get to one more today, because I am a very tired man, but don't worry, everyone will be represented sooner or later. Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes, this is exactly what "blogging" is all about: the opinions of complete strangers. Submit to our whims!