Saturday, December 01, 2007

The "Blog" Advent Calendar

As promised, and thanks to the ingenious Dr. "M.," here it is! The "Blog" Advent Calendar. Here is what I think an advent calendar is, though I am too tired to look it up right now: Every day you open a little door to reveal a picture. I believe the traditional advent calendar goes from Dec. 1 to Dec. 25. I'm not sure what the pictures usually are. Myrrh, probably. Stuff like that. But on the "blog," the "picture" might be anything! It might not even be a picture! It might be a song, or a video, or a web page, or some other crazy thing. Instead of opening a flap, as I understand is done on a real advent calendar, just "click" where I tell you for your special daily surprise. Think of all the fun you're going to have with the "Blog" Advent Calendar! Start by "clicking" here. What will it be?