Thursday, May 08, 2008

Censoring Mr. Soupy

I have removed my "link" to the fellow (or madam) who was pretending to be Soupy Sales on the "internet." I "clicked" on it just now, and the pseudo-Soupy had begun to work a little too "blue" for the comfort of this "blog." If you find yourself mightily compelled to seek out the mildly filthy typing of someone who is pretending to be Soupy Sales on the "internet," I am sure you can do it if you put your mind to it! But I no longer feel pleasant at the thought of helping. Still, it is none of my business what you do with your private time! For your enjoyment and edification, and in honor of the real Soupy Sales, who is - we feel certain - a kindly old gentleman in the Arnold Stang mode - please gaze upon this rendition of a can of soup by Andy Warhol.