Thursday, May 29, 2008

The More I Think About Those Monkeys

The more I think about those monkeys in the New York Times, the worse I feel about their living and working conditions. Perhaps I am being too sensitive! Although I still admire the way "Monkeys Control a Robot Arm With Their Thoughts" hangs together as a headline, perhaps the situation is not something of which to make sport. It reminds me of the time I became disillusioned by the Soupy Sales impersonator on the "internet." Speaking of which, "D. From Atlanta," who introduced me to the magisterial if distasteful work of the Soupy Sales impersonator, feels just awful about wounding my tender sensibilities. He writes, "I feel so bad about that Soupy Sales link, I found something that any mother would find interesting on the internets."