Friday, June 19, 2009

I Am Reminded of an Adventure


Hey! The fact that Dr. "M." lives close to the Lizard Man makes me think about the time I read a newspaper article about a place called Booger Bottom, where little red intelligent lights from a UFO had tormented some elderly people. And I was like, "Booger Bottom! Hey Theresa! Let's drive to Booger Bottom." And so we did. It was about an hour or an hour-and-a-half away from Atlanta (where we lived at the time), I think. As I recall, there wasn't much to see in Booger Bottom, but it was lonesome and creepy out there and you could easily imagine a UFO wanting to come down and torment some elderly people in the area. Anyway, it was dark and it started to rain really hard and we turned out to be lost and then we were like, "Wow! This was stupid."