Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Ice Cream Flavor

Hi! I'm in Maryland! I've figured out how to "blog" from Maryland! Anyway, Theresa and I were eating lunch a little while ago and it suddenly occurred to me that a "blog" is the perfect place from which to "launch" the ice cream flavor I've been brooding about for the past five years - Sweet Tea With Lemon. Every Chinese restaurant serves green tea ice cream, right? So it's not really much of a stretch to imagine a rust-colored ice cream that would taste like the sweet iced tea you can get in any decent restaurant in Alabama... add a lemon sorbet swirl and you've got a great ice cream flavor. I don't want any money from my idea... I'll never be able to manufacture my own ice cream and I hate to see the flavor go to waste. Somebody jump on it!