Thursday, November 30, 2006

Problems With My Jeep

I woke up this morning thinking that I have misled you twice about Eugene the Jeep. I'm pretty sure I STILL haven't shown you a Segar Jeep. The little fellow in the previous "post" looks an awful lot like the Jeep as portrayed in one of the Fleischer cartoons. Not the black-and-white ones, but the seldom-scene color ones that lasted, I believe, fifteen minutes or so... real epics! Look, I don't know. I seem to recall watching a cartoon where the Jeep eats flowers. I know there was one about Goon Island, I'm sure about that, but that has nothing to do with Eugene the Jeep. He's not from Goon Island, are you crazy? Goons live on Goon Island! Look, I'm going to be straight with you. "Blogs" are completely unreliable as sources of information. Anyway, I'm going to try one last time. I'm not swearing that the little fellow to the left is a Segar drawing. I'm not sure. I'm not sure of anything anymore.