Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Are Computers?


Is it just me, or have all the embedded youtube videos turned into blank screens? Is that just my computer? I don't understand computers. What are they? Assuming everyone is seeing the same thing I am (blank screens where stills from embedded videos should be), my question is why? Is it on purpose? Did youtube plan it? Am I supposed to be learning something? Is it punishment? Is it a glitch? Is it temporary? Pretty soon will I look crazy? Is it happening to everybody? Am I the only one who has noticed? Because blank screens aren't any fun to look at. I mean, are they? Maybe they are! Maybe they're the best thing ever. And the video shows up when you press "play," but still. What's there to tempt you to press "play" now? A blank screen? Nobody is drawn to a blank screen. Or is someone? How am I supposed to know? I'm a lummox. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Yes? No? No? Was that a no?