Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dr. "M.'s" TV Korner: Omar and the Farmer



"Omar and the Farmer" sounds like a delightful operetta. But it is, in point of fact, the subtitle of today's highly anticipated edition of Dr. "M.'s" TV Korner. (I'm going to start saying "in point of fact" a lot. It's quite classy. I picked it up from BUTLEY and have been meaning to sprinkle my conversation with it.) Today's TV Korner comes to you in two parts. In the first part, Dr. "M." adds her name to the rolls of those who exalt Omar. She provides a corroborative interview from the archives of NPR. ACT II: Remember back when the Farmer (of "blog" fame) was going to appear on television? Now you can experience the Farmer for yourself - on the "internet," that is! "Click" here. I couldn't make the video work, but you are probably smarter than me.