Friday, July 06, 2007

Pink Dolphin, Rabid Fox

Just back from a wonderful engagement party for my little sister and future brother-in-law. The OLD brother-in-law (Theresa's brother, that is) was there, and full of tidbits gleaned from the "internet." It is because of him that I am now able to "link" you to separate reports of a pink dolphin and a rabid fox who ultimately met the business end of a crutch. My suggestion is to end with the dolphin story. The fox story, while lively, is violent - though filled with admirable moxy on the part of man, child, and yes, possibly even beast (you just can't get a rabid fox down!). But the dolphin story is... happier. Plus there are photographs of a frolicking pink dolphin! I was going to put a picture with this "post" but I guess I don't want to spoil it for you.