Saturday, February 28, 2009

Oatmeal Tips


Welcome once again to "Oatmeal Tips." Today I made my oatmeal on a different burner. Big mistake! Luckily, I am "in tune" with my oatmeal, so I could tell when it was ready. But remember, kids, every burner on your stove has its own personality and quirks. Find the burner that best suits your oatmeal needs and stick with it! In other domestic news, I found my favorite pen. I thought it was gone forever but it was not. Last night I pulled the long string that hangs down from the light bulb on the back porch and it snapped off in my hands, the string did, which means that the back porch light is staying on forever and ever, running up the power bill. These domestic items have nothing to do with oatmeal... OR DO THEY? They do not. Also, it is snowing RIGHT NOW. Don't forget to send YOUR oatmeal tips to "Oatmeal Tips" c/o "Writer" Oxford, MS 38655.