Thursday, January 17, 2008

Everyone


I have received an anonymous note! For real! It is signed, "Everyone." Here is the note in its entirety: "Everyone wants to know when the blogmaster is going to make a comment on the economy or endorse a candidate. Sincerely, Everyone" Well, Everyone, in recent days I have endorsed both juice and guanciale, and I'm not sure what more I can do. I believe my feelings on the subjects of juice and guanciale are quite clear! I am for them! About other subjects, I am too stupid to speak. Some cynics will take comments I made almost a year ago out of context and claim that I have had difficulties with juice in the past but as I pointed out at the time, that was my own fault, not juice's, and I take full responsibility. Say, do you like Van Morrison? I do. He has a good song called "Everyone." The chorus goes like this: "Everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone, everyone."