Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Delicate Position

Hey, remember back when I would "blog" about something and it would always end up on THE DAILY SHOW a day or two later? Well, last night I caught a few minutes of that show, and the host, Jon Stewart, was going on about an advertisement for leg medicine - in particular the side effect of "increased gambling urges" that the leg medicine is said to cause. I can only assume that because of the writer's strike, Mr. Stewart just sits alone in his office, going through my precious "blog" archives for material. Unless Mr. Stewart owns a TV set, which I highly doubt, it is the ONLY possible explanation. Yes, I "blogged" about those same gambling urges back in July. I had to join the WGA when I wrote that movie with Kent, so you can imagine the delicate position I am in!