Saturday, November 08, 2008

Never Before Incarnate


I was getting sad because, you know, the more drivel you add to your "blog," well, the more drivel disappears off the bottom of the page and sometimes you never see that drivel again. Thanks to my mathematics I realized that if I "blogged" today, the toad or frog or whatever it is, so noble in the mud, was going to disappear from the "blog," perhaps forever. And I was like, "No way." I was like, "There has to be a solution." And then it came to me. That toad or frog or whatever, so nobly sunk, is a creature about which we have often speculated but which has never been made incarnate before today. Yes, he (or she) IS "Bloggy" the "Blog" Mascot. This gives us lots of reasons to keep him (or her) always at the forefront of your thirsting mind. Thanks, "Bloggy"! And remember, whenever you buy a calendar or a belt, tell 'em "Bloggy" the "Blog" Mascot sent you! To read more about belts, "click" here.