Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Big Box of Honor


Today I was reading some Shakespeare - that's right, William Shakespeare, not some other Shakespeare - and I came across these lines: "He wears his honor in a box unseen/ That hugs his kicky-wicky here at home..." I and was like, "Kicky-wicky? Shakespeare, you really are a genius!" Hey, listen, don't worry, I haven't given up on CHRISTIANITY: THE FIRST THREE THOUSAND YEARS by Diarmaid MacCulloch. Right now I'm in a sort of cliffhanger with the end of the third century. Looks like the fourth century is going to be nuts! So where does ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL come in? I am simply heeding my own advice from this very "blog," which is that - as you certainly recall from several years ago - whenever you are reading a big, heavy hardcover book, you should keep a small paperback handy for when you need something more portable, although I said it in a more engaging way, maybe, so I hope you will "click" through. What else do you have to do? Something? In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of some dude in a Cleveland production of ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL. Or how about "clicking" on these other times the "blog" has mentioned Cleveland? It's up to you!