Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The New Concept of Zap Action


Remember when I wasn't going to add any new pictures to the "blog"? Well now I am again because who cares. Besides, Kent sent me some pictures of a mascot that Mr. Ward and I had a hand in creating. So how could I NOT put it on the "blog," what with all the talk of mascots that has been going on day and night and causing such a ruckus among people in the know? That's Ushy. He's an usher, which is why his name is Ushy. Also seen: Jimmy, a puppet who was voiced and puppetized by Mike Mitchell. The human among them is Kent. (Mr. Ward is wearing the Ushy suit.) In other picture news, McNeil sent me an ad from a Superman comic book of his youth, and I was going to put that on the "blog" too, but the file was unsuitable or something, and I couldn't make it work. In other words, I was going to fall all the way off the wagon and give you all the new pictures you could possibly stand! The ad was for some pirate skeleton toys exemplifying what the copywriters referred to as "the new concept of zap action." Okay, I am going back to putting nothing but random old pictures on the "blog" because now my computer has 1,001 pictures in it, counting Ushy, and from my understanding of computers, that's all a computer can handle before it explodes, and this time I really mean it for real. My other problems include the search feature on this "blog," which hasn't worked properly in months and the fact that last night when I was removing the zest from a lemon, I accidentally grated part of my finger. My problems are HUGE and IMPORTANT!