Monday, August 17, 2009

Everybody Stop Staring At Me!


All day long my own "blog" has been creeping me out because David Strathairn's eyes follow me wherever I go. Not that he's scary by nature. He seems nice. It's just the way his eyes are in the picture. But I couldn't think of anything to "blog" about in order to push his relentlessly staring eyes down below the screen. Then I saw a TV commercial that kind of scares me for similar reasons, and I thought, "Hey! I can 'blog' about that!" It's for a phone, I think, or something like a phone, and the woman in it is very quiet and clean like a terrifying angel of purification, full of a holy and cataclysmic flame of righteousness, and she never says anything, just stares and stares and stares into your soul until you can't take it anymore. It makes me want to buy a phone!