Monday, December 04, 2006

Y'all Know What?

Y'all know what? Making a "blog"dex is hard! So hard, in fact, that I gave up. What you have below, rather than the "full" "blog"dex advertised, is a "blog"dex that only goes up through October 24, 2006. And if I hear anyone complain I will go crazy on their a__! That's bad subject/verb agreement, but the vitality of it expresses my feelings! And it's not even subject/verb agreement, it's some kind of pronoun problem, I can't think of the right term, and this is a run-on sentence, so sue me! Making a "blog"dex is not good for dignity and decorum. I am tempted to say "Who cares?" but I won't. There's your scrap of dignity, world! If there is a big demand I will update the "blog"dex in days to come. A second possibility is, I may get a job and stop messing around with useless cr_p. Who knows? It's all a big exciting mystery!