Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Ekberg Misdirection


A steady stream of one telegram has been pouring into the Pendarvis Building, stating that the picture of Anita Ekberg that I included in my last "post" is not "loading." All I can do is reiterate what I have said many times before: I barely know what I am doing. I should not have been given a "blog." If it is any consolation, there are thousands of pictures of Ms. Ekberg all over the "internet," most of them far too "racy" for our gentle "blog." But the laws of the United States say that you are free to look for them yourself! I think I saw one of her dancing with Bob Hope. "Racy"? No. Flattering? No. Interesting? No. But maybe it will "load." If so, I will include it here. In case you are wondering, the picture that did not "load" is just Ms. Ekberg's head and shoulders. She is looking at you meaningfully. If you glance to your right, you should see Bob Hope dancing with Anita Ekberg. If not, I don't know what to do for you. I'm terribly sorry. Maybe you can just close your eyes and picture Bob Hope dancing with Anita Ekberg. That's today's "blogging" tip: Nothing is impossible with the powers of the imagination!