Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Return of the Secret Shame

In view of the controversial "secret purpose" of this "blog," I would just like to say a few words to the people who have been kindly buying the paperback of my first book on the "internet," possibly because of my recent write-up in the Oxford American. Thank you! That is the first thing I would like to say. Secondly, I would like to say, don't forget... the paperback isn't out until January. If you have a big "itch" to read the book - or if you wish to give it as a "gag" gift at a hilarious holiday "white elephant" party - the hardback is available now. VERY available. Stacks of it are moldering somewhere, from my understanding of the situation. No pressure! If you want to wait till January because of your busy schedule, I completely understand.