Saturday, December 23, 2006

Calendar

Maybe we'll buy a calendar today. We usually wait until after the new year - big discounts! Well, there are a number of factors to consider. We're already losing track of January. This calls for a family conference. How do the cats feel about it, for example? They have feelings, too! Anyway, that's today's "blogging" tip: If you can wait until after the first of the year to buy a calendar, expect 50% or more in savings! A second tip: If I'm going to the bank or post office, I always bring my own favorite pen. You never know when those bank or post office pens will let you down! But you can always trust your own favorite pen. Plus it adds a "homey" touch to what might otherwise be an impersonal experience. Or if you're nervous about losing your favorite pen, take your second favorite pen. Or hey, buy a pen that's solely for bank and post office use. Better yet, take it with you wherever you go. You never know when a pen will come in handy. As for me, my favorite pen is the only friend I will ever need. I love you, special pen!