Friday, January 23, 2009

Dr. "M.'s" TV Korner


It has been a long time, people, but Dr. "M." has returned with her patented TV Korner. And that can mean only one thing: LOST is back on the air. As usual, the "blog" editorial staff has heavily censored Dr. "M.'s" remarks to avoid spoilers. But anyone who saw the episode will understand and enjoy the fun. Others will be intrigued and confused... much like the experience of watching LOST itself! With that, we turn things over to Dr. "M.," who writes: "**** ******* makes my brain tired. And I don't mean my own **** ******. (That, I just love!) But I mean **** ****** on "Lost"! Is anyone out there a little overwhelmed by all the heavy thinking the show is requiring of us? And what do they mean the ****** isn't ******, the people are? I woke up with a headache this morning which I am sure has nothing to do with job-related stress and everything to do with TV. Yours, Dr. M." (NOTE: the first time I used this picture, I called it "Kate sees a magical horsie on the island of Lost." This was back when Dr. "M." was still just "Agent M"! But I got the picture by "stealing bandwidth" because at the time I didn't know any better. So here it is with bandwidth that is rightfully obtained as far as I understand the process. Enjoy!)