Monday, May 14, 2007

Trendsetter!

The influence of the "blog" continues to be profound and pervasive. We see that The Elegant Variation, for example, has hopped on the bandwagon RE: National Rewrite Your Novel Month. The month is almost halfway over, but better late than never! Also, Kent Osborne has followed our lead in acquiring a dreaded nemesis - a must in this day and age of complex emotions and anxieties. Yes, we all need a nemesis to keep us on our toes! Get yours today. I cannot "link" to the specific part in question of Kent's "blog" because that "post" has limited access - I guess he doesn't want his nemesis to see it! - and, as I have mentioned before, my problems with "myspace" are insurmountable and I no longer know how to "log in" and get the "scoop." But maybe you can! You're young and smart!