Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A Nervous "Blog"down


Okay, all this pondering "blogging" is making me think I never understood what a "blog" was, never really had a "blog," perhaps shouldn't be "blogging" or attempting to "blog" or trying to define "blogging." I leave you with one incident. Tonight, Dr. "M." and Theresa went to see DIRTY DANCING on the big screen. Somehow Theresa missed it when it came out, and had never seen it before. Dr. "M.," on the other hand, has made it her Bible. When Theresa came home, all hopped up from the excitement, glowing, really, I said, "Are you drunk?" To which Theresa, rightly indignant, replied, "NO, I'M HIGH ON DIRTY DANCING!" Yes, she said it that way, all caps. Earlier tonight, I thought this would be something good to put on a "blog." But now I just don't know. So, no more "blogging" for awhile. I'll come back when I figure out what a "blog" is, and if I like it.